The firm has extensive experience presenting and arguing appeals and writs in both state and federal appellate courts.
Representative Matters include:
- Application Group, Inc. v. Hunter Group, Inc., 61 Cal. App. 4th 881 (1998)
- Shum v. Intel Corp., 633 F.3d 1212 (Fed. Cir. 2007); 629 F. 3d 1360 (Fed. Cir. 2010); 633 F. 3d. 1067 (Fed. Cir. 2010)
- Campbell v. Fidelity National Title Ins. Co., 2011 WL 1085117 (Cal. Ct. App. 2011)
- Salas v. Sierra Chemical Co., 59 Cal. 4th 407 (2014) (amicus for American Civil Liberties Union)
- Bean v. Pacific Coast Elevator, 234 Cal. App. 4th 1423 (2015)
- In the Matter of Heller Ehrman, LLP, 830 F.3d 964 (9th Cir. 2016) (amicus for Bar Association of San Francisco and Los Angeles County Bar Association).
We invite you to learn more about our firm, our practice areas, and our team.